Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine and Dashboard for sale

hopefully that is slightly tongue in cheek?

having read some of the american lexus forums, it seems that the coolant has a good lifespan of up to 5 years, and can be tested using strips. Has anyone tried that?  

the local mechanic where I've just dropped off 5 of the 11 litres was shocked, but i guess that is because it comes pre-mixed, so won't need diluting.

......  it's good buying the correct Battery from Lexus, the base tray fitting is very slightly different on the Mk3 and most ordinary batteries just don't quite fit in the space properly !

pre-mixed, well there we have it, there's an enormous confusing thread on this alone  ......  is it supplied pre, being mixed, or is it really mixed ready to top-up without any further dilution :unsure:  the thread might give you the answer you're looking for or alternatively your indy mechanic probably has a good handle on the reality of it all

Malc

• Like 1

Yes, I found it a few weeks back whilst surfing, can't find it now though!

im going to ring the guys at Lexus tomorrow and ask.  I checked with the technician when I collected the 5l bottle they gave me (for free!), who said red was the one they use, and that some Ls400s used pink.

Toyota use mainly pink, plus at least one car with blue, and no longer use green!, after they ordered it in batches Only to keep receiving pink...As long as I don't remember to drink any of it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links