Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Quality Ride

Trickytree

I bought an NX300 F Sport a week ago in Sonic White with Prem Nav, Pan Roof & AVS.

Having heard a lot of the press, Complaining about lack of performance & harsh ride, I'm amazed. Having tried all the competitors in this market, I really only thought there was one winner.

I've had reliable Toyota's in the past, & this baby does that & so much more. Stand out style, inside & out, Quite relaxing driving with incredible comfort. When you put it into Sport plus, with AVS, it's quick & sticks like glue!

Paddle shifts are instant, when fun is required, & silence is great in Eco mode. It really has it all.

Build quality is Lexus, Say no more!

I just love this car! 

• Like 1

The press tend to drive around a test track like  lunatics and base their conclusions on that.

As we all know the Lexus hybrid drive is designed for use on the public road not the test track. I would actually avoid a car designed for the test track!!

They say the engine can be heard on hard acceleration and that it is a bad thing then they test a BMW and say the engine note can be heard and that it is sporty!! 

I had an IS300h and now have a GS300H and both superb.

I could not go back to a noisy oil burner now.

Enjoy your NX.

Post a few pictures up!!

Ed:yes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capese21 said:

The press tend to drive around a test track like  lunatics and base their conclusions on that.

As we all know the Lexus hybrid drive is designed for use on the public road not the test track. I would actually avoid a car designed for the test track!!

They say the engine can be heard on hard acceleration and that it is a bad thing then they test a BMW and say the engine note can be heard and that it is sporty!! 

I had an IS300h and now have a GS300H and both superb.

I could not go back to a noisy oil burner now.

Enjoy your NX.

Post a few pictures up!!

Ed:yes:

Couldn't agree more, regarding the motoring press.

They also don't have to worry about running costs, reliability, depreciation, etc, etc, and invariably get test cars festooned with every available extra, which Joe Public would have to pay through the nose for.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links