Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New User *waves*

mad.matt

Hi Guys,

I'm Matt and I've had my '94 UCF10 LS400 since Feb.

Might upset a few, but it's low, loud, a bit of a mess and has 18s with moderate stretch (I'm personally not the biggest fan of stretch but the wheels came with good tyres on them!).

Since I bought it:
- Built a Stainless exhaust for it (previous owner chopped it at Downpipes)
- Polished and Cleaned it
- Carried out full service

- Snapped the rear coil springs (previous owner chopped them)

- Ordered Coilovers

Hoping to use this as a resource to get advice/help, first matter being that of remote key replacements :)

Cheers,

Matt

13321098_10154294154897160_612896332_o.jpg

Welcome to the forum Matt.

Nice looking car, though, as you say, won't appeal to all.

End of the day, who cares, as long as you like it, that's what matters.

Hi Matt and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

Oh dear! Still at least you didn't sabotage the car in the first place.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

Thanks for the welcome, gents and the kind words. I am heavily influenced by the Japanese Import scene so tastes and mods will likely reflect that. (I'm not too worried about comfort, road noise or MPG ;) )

Thankfully not, Mike. It was in a fairly shabby condition to start off but she'll get there with a little love.

After some issues with the supplier, I now have my BC Coilovers in my specified Spring rates, so I can stop driving on Chopped Coils and Bump stops! :(

5 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Hello Matt and welcome to the LOC.

Looks like a Pearl white on the paint, well sought after in the USA.

Eagle Eyed Steve :)
Very well noticed, Diamond White Pearl. Nice colour, completely changes the car over the usual golds and Champagne Beige!

Just noticed you are after replacement remote keys, these are extremely rare as they are the single side button types.

Not sure if they are still available from Lexus USA but expect to pay stupid money if they are as the kit comes with 2 keys which will need cutting and the memory chip for the ECU,unlike the later 2/3 button keys there are no after market case replacements for broken keys.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links