Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm going to get my mechanic to change the fluids in the car and I was shocked by the high price of the Toyota Super Long Life Pink Coolant (and it seems I'm not the only one either!) Lexus do state that we can use alternatives but, given all the conditions it has to meet, has anyone actually ever found one? Or is it just a way of saying 'you've got to use this one' without actually saying it? Sorry about the poor image quality below - it does look better on my machine.

coolant.jpg

Sorry - no idea...

But ... I always regards these better quality items as an investment, not an expense...

5 hours ago, PCM said:

Sorry - no idea...

But ... I always regards these better quality items as an investment, not an expense...

I agree Piers and if it has to be, then fair enough, I'll pay it. It's just that I begrudge paying such a price for what is, after all, half water. They know how to charge better than a wounded rhino does! :ohmy:

• Like 1

I've just opted for red 'for-life' Toyota coolant - less than £20 for 20litres neat - will need changing every 5 years but then so does the cam belt so can time it that way!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, ChrisKaye said:

I've just opted for red 'for-life' Toyota coolant - less than £20 for 20litres neat - will need changing every 5 years

Doh, now you tell me :biggrin:

I rang Toyota Preston earlier this afternoon just to enquire about price and ended up getting 10 litres of Super Long Life Pink for £63

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links