Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Rear Skirt

BESTY

yeh your right chris its the wrong one sent ,i knew i was right,its on now anyway :crybaby:

:)

Besty its bolted underneath to the bumper fixings,not through the bumper, and on the arches using the stone guard mounting points..........

if its not bonded along its top edge...it will start to sag

no mat this one is bolted through the bumper,you drill holes for the bolts,complete wid instructions from TDI.and the mudflaps will go back on :)

:whistling:

cough cough......... :) an apology :winky:

yeh your right chris its the wrong one sent ,i knew i was right,its on now anyway :crybaby:

:)

Besty its bolted underneath to the bumper fixings,not through the bumper, and on the arches using the stone guard mounting points..........

if its not bonded along its top edge...it will start to sag

no mat this one is bolted through the bumper,you drill holes for the bolts,complete wid instructions from TDI.and the mudflaps will go back on :)

:whistling:

cough cough......... :) an apology :winky:

sorry mate :blush: i dont know which is which now do i :lol: heres a pic

trd_skirt.thumb.jpg

Personally I like the TRD skirt better than the TTE

i just like skirts :o ney wait till i get my 4 inch paint brush at it tommorow,you wount be able to see the brush marks i hope,ive got an old tin of plat ice i can use.

Nice.... don't forget to pick the brush hairs out :P

Personally I like the TRD skirt better than the TTE

i just like skirts :o ney wait till i get my 4 inch paint brush at it tommorow,you wount be able to see the brush marks i hope,ive got an old tin of plat ice i can use.

Nice.... don't forget to pick the brush hairs out :P

it will be one of a kind lad :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links