Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's going on with my ISF

The colour in the attached touch up was given to the original test team staff to make good ' minor ' imperfections when the vehicles were displayed for shoots and so.

I have it used on both sets of wheels I've got, in an inconspicuous place and it's very good.

But I accept that with the passage of time many are no longer original.

Ive had a paint shop mix some for me from this touch up, again it's very good.

Bug Rat

12 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Yep thats not the original paint colour. Thats Phantom Gray 1E3, Toyota paint. Its deemed as the unofficial touch up.

Its very close as makes no difference on a small section but its definitely not exactly the same as factory

The original IS-F wheels from factory have a black and silver mixed paint but the ratio has never been discovered.

The problem we have now is that there's so many different colours out there and hardly any of the IS-F's are on the original wheels. Most of the refurbed wheels tend to be too dark.

Original colour below:

2800999399_7ceb9ebd14.jpg]

2012_lexus_is_f_track_test_review_austra

We didn't get the above in the UK but they're from the same BBS factory and the same colour

Yes I've seen pictures of this wheel a neighbour of an Uncle of mine in Perth Aus has them on his IS-F, I quite like them.

Big Rat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links