Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How to make your ISF feel like a LS400

Swapped back from my colleague's 911 into my ISF today after two weeks and the difference was amazing. To be fair, really got used to whizzing around in the 911, it felt like a little go kart and the ISF felt huge and soft and refined in comparison - very much like my LS400 in fact.

Funny how driving something different plays with your senses, I won't be buying a 911 anytime soon and I am sure the usual feeling with the ISF will return quite quickly, perhaps I need to put my LS400 back on the road to really appreciate the ISF!

• Like 4

I know what you mean Nick, had a drive out to the south coast today with the family. The F just meandered down no drama, very comfortable. If I was on my own in the car, it's other personality would've come out.... 😉 

• Like 3

Well she was very happy with the ISF, perfect for her run to the airport and she is at the stage when she is getting fed up with the noise/rawness of the 911, I guess it's the same with us all, whatever you drive you start to take things for granted or have things you would change in the 'perfect car' which of course does not exist. It was the sharpness of the steering in the 911 which I found really illuminating. It just made the ISF seem like a soft barge when I got back in it. I guess if I now had a go in a Lotus or something similarly 'hardcore' then that would probably make the 911 seem a bit soft. As I said just interesting what it all it does to your senses.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Nick W858 said:

Well she was very happy with the ISF, perfect for her run to the airport and she is at the stage when she is getting fed up with the noise/rawness of the 911, I guess it's the same with us all, whatever you drive you start to take things for granted or have things you would change in the 'perfect car' which of course does not exist. It was the sharpness of the steering in the 911 which I found really illuminating. It just made the ISF seem like a soft barge when I got back in it. I guess if I now had a go in a Lotus or something similarly 'hardcore' then that would probably make the 911 seem a bit soft. As I said just interesting what it all it does to your senses.

911 steering rocks (imvho)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links