Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

as some of you might know i had my lexus dvertised around here and there and she is sold now so i would just like to say thanks for every ones help and just general chit chat and cheers to the peeps that i have met you know who you are i enjoyed owning my lex just turned out she wasnt for me and i now have a bmw again which im in love with and is more my kind of car so once again thanks to all that have helped me cheers see you at the jae !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: :driving::driving::driving::driving:

no my dad was impressed with it but it just wasnt my kind of car not being a sport didnt help i had a 535i sport befor i brought the lex now she has gone i was going to buy a sierra cosworth but changed my mind and brought a 1994 325i mtec coupe that is just stunning and abit more my thing

your dad drives a BM and he wasn't too impressed with your Lexus. :winky:

All the best....

Ifraz :)

nar he cant fault them, but wouldnt drive one himself. Must like me and bms/mercs/audi/alpha/saab.

Kev, we'll probably see in a lex soon ;) or wot happened to the supra tt u were thinking of? and u cant turn up to jae with a B :tsktsk: W or can he?

Tony cant you keep yours and also get something more economical?

Tony cant you keep yours and also get something more economical?

:crying: I would love to keep it but i run a van as well and the insurance would kill me if i had to buy another car as well as the lex .To be honest the running cost i could live with it's just that half the car is on lexus finance and i would like to free up the monthly payment .I would like to stick with lexus but have a feeling it will be an A4 or a volvo thats if the wife don,t get her way she wants a celica :duh:

hello raz ill be turning up in my BMW to the jae lol and a supra was out of my price range for now maybe soon but for now ill stick to me bmw at least i changed my mind from a cossie which im glad about due to the troubles andy (slim ls400) had with his but ya know you might see me in a lex again

ill have a look at the lex stand im sure just to say hello to the ones i have met me bm will do me well im sure the reason i didnt have her for long was due to me not wanting it o thats the only reason nothing wrong with the car :ph34r::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links