Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ISF 2008 body kits

Hi again guys....anyone here fitted and body kits to their car yet. Thought the from splitter looks good but not sure if you can buy one that fits from the UK?. Any photos to hand?

cheers

Bob

Hi Bob,

Not many body kits I am aware of at the moment over here mate, there was a TOMS kit for sale a little while back, but not sure where it went?! Was for sale on eBay for a while, but don't know if anyone ended up with it on here??

I have a lot of aftermarket body parts on my car. Wald carbon boot spoiler, carbon roof spoiler, carbon diffuser, vented carbon bonnet, carbon front splitters on each corner (cheaper than a full front lip spoiler, I bought two sets as the ones on my car at  the moment are trashed already! Thanks speed bumps!! :wallbash:).

Plus Novel fender ducts and mirror extensions and carbon pillar trim.

The guy who bought the TOM's kit did so from Josh at Meraki in California. You pay a fair whack for shipping and import tax/duty etc, but it's all possible if your pockets are deep enough! Lol.

Also depends on what you are looking for? Anything in carbon will be more expensive than fibreglass or plastic (you know this I'm sure - not being rude), but brand value has a big part in the cost as well. Novel is mega money, TOM's isn't cheap either, but given the extreme likelihood of scratches and scuffs, I'd stay away from any of those personally.

Better off getting something cheap and cheerful, that way if you do obliterate it, you don't get as upset, and can always buy a spare (like I did! Lol).

Cheers.

Pete :smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links