Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys i have a Lexus is 300h Luxury 2014 model all of a sudden one day the sat Nav screen went blank white i cannot use the reversing camera or the back and front parking sensors and the road maps do not show or work the telephone works and the radio can somebody help me to sort this problem out as its not very good without these added extras not working HELP sammee.

Sammee

Try re-booting your NAV.

Search SatNav Issues on this Forum for the IS------pressing the power button for 5 seconds springs to mind but check first.

Tel

Oddly I had what sounds like the same issue a few weeks ago. Driving along with the Sat Nav (standard not premium) on giving me directions and suddenly the sat nav screen goes blank. Oddly the spoken instructions were still happening. The other screens (like audio) all ok but just no sat nav display. Tried rebooting the unit whilst still on the move (hold power button down for a few seconds) and when it rebooted still the same problem - sat nav display blank but all other displays working fine - and the spoken instructions for the route still happening! Resigned myself to the fact I would have to take it to the dealer but when I got to my destination switched the car off, left it a minute or so, switched it back on and the sat nav display worked just fine. Not had any problems since then so have no idea why it happened.

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

Software bugs. A lot of the earlier ones are still running on the first software from build. 

Is the software updates that have been extracted from the SD Cards on this forum recently, going to cure these sort of bugs? I am never sure the remit of these updates and how far they extend!

3 hours ago, matt8 said:

Is the software updates that have been extracted from the SD Cards on this forum recently, going to cure these sort of bugs? I am never sure the remit of these updates and how far they extend!

Yes they should do. They're much more stable than the early ones. 

The 13 plates up to 14 plates used to come on software causing crashes and glitches.  I updated mine myself when we could download them ourselves off Lexus Tech website and haven't had an issue since. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links