Hi All - I have a 06 plate is 250 auto...….To my horror I discovered that the rear foot well carpet (passenger side) is water soaked. Only discovered today - no idea how long water has been getting in.

any ideas or has anyone else suffered..

It could be air con related, windscreen not seated right if been replaced. Do you have a sunroof??

thanks for response - Windscreen still original - No sunroof - how can I check if air-con related - the system def works....

but thinking more about the find - the close area next to the air ducts under the front passenger seat seem damp (wet) - and the possible the water progressing to the rear foot well...….so annoying .

Do you park near or under a tree . Under the slam panel where the wipers are, if the breather holes are blocked then water over flows through the vents.

Hence water in the car.

No parked in open driveway - but I will check the breather holes & vents - Thanks

I would say it's the outlet for the air con, it is situated on the transmission tunnel and if it gets blocked it would cause the problem that you are getting .

Allan

Thank you all for your inputs - Its been traced to the Air Con outlet - and hopefully that will be resolved...Again - thank you all