Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back up power source when charging battery.

Going to give my Battery an overnight charge due to low use of car recently, is there any requirement to keep power going through car  while this takes place. If car is left 24 hours without any Battery connected will I experience any problems when restoring fully charged Battery.

You can charge the Battery without removing it. If this is not possible the only problem you will come across is as Keith says above along with the sun roof if fitted.
To reset the windows open them about halfway then close holding the switch in the closed position for about 5 seconds. That's all there is to it.
The cars engine ECU will re-learn your driving style, and self adjust accordingly. Nothing for you to do or be concerned about.

John.

“”To reset the windows open them about halfway then close holding the switch in the closed position for about 5 seconds. That's all there is to it”

Note: you must do this with the switch on each door in turn as you cannot do it from the drivers switch panel ( indeed the 3 ‘passenger window switches won’t actually work on the drivers panel until you have done this reset procedure)

paul m