Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS400 & LS430 side by side

Thank you Malc, 

The LS400 has indeed gone and I'm still grieving...  While I do like the LS430 it just doesn't have the space, comfort and ride/ feel of the LS400... 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, GEN said:

Thank you Malc, 

The LS400 has indeed gone and I'm still grieving...  While I do like the LS430 it just doesn't have the space, comfort and ride/ feel of the LS400... 

Gen give it some time you might just get used to it

8 years ago i bought my 430 to replace my 98 LS400 - I started driving my 430 whilst i have my 400 for sale - I did'nt find it as quite or smooth as the 400 and it probably is not - in the meantime my 400 sold and i still was not happy with my 430

Then a 400 same up for sale at a garage just down the road - i went and bought and spent some money on it to bring it up to my standard - in the end i was persuaded to keep the 430 and sell my newly bought 400

I now would not go back to a 400

the 430 has modern and ageless look

It is well planted on the road

seat are more comfy and you dont slide around like in the 400

I would miss the keyless entry and soft close

hope this helps

• Like 3

I agree. Originally had a 98 LS400. Thought it was the best car I'd ever driven. Some time later got a '95 LS430 and to me it was a big improvement - in looks, gadgetry, quality of materials. Now back to another 98 LS400 which I love but was only because I couldn't find a similarly mint LS430 within my budget. If the 400 ever falls apart (which I hope will never happen - it's a stunner) then it'll be another LS430 for me if any decent ones left. I'm personally not that keen on the LS460 onwards, though they're getting cheap now 🤔

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links