Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 6x9 on parcel shelf and dim car lights.

emissary

Hi Everyone,

I have an 2011 IS250 SE-I and was wondering if it is a fairly straight forward installation of 6x9 speakers to the parcel shelf?

I need some extra bass and don't want to add a sub.

Also is it possible to enhance the quality of the fron lights in general to make them more brighter?

They seem quite dim to me.

Thanks for any help.

Headlight lamps ( not bulbs....."bulbs grow & lamps glow! ) have been discussed numerous times and the Osrsm Nightbreakers keep getting talked about ( do a search as I personally am happy with my headlight performance as I seldom drive at night and have not changed mine )

As for the speaker situation then any speakers you intend fitted must match the spec of the ones fitted already, I have got a ML system and I know they use a non standard impedance size which if not allowed for could damage the amplifier(s).

paul m.

• Like 1

Thanks for your response Paul.

And noted 'headlight lamps' 😉 I will take a look at the ON.

In terms of getting the new speakers I take it the specs will be detailed in the manual so I can start there.

I wanted the ML but the rest of my car hit all the must haves and I had to sacrifice internal ICE.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links