Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hands free mobile phone in my 2007 gs450h

Does anybody happen to know what phone was put into my 2007 gs450h. I have the cradle fitted but was hoping to reinstate the phone and use all of the functionality that if offers. Thank you and I do hope some one has an answer..

Guy,

Could you send a picture of the cradle please? I don't think one was ever fitted by Lexus.

Don't get your hopes up too high. In 2007 the implementation of Bluetooth was still very basic - version 1 I think - so not much functionality even if the phone has lots.

John

Hi chaps, thank you for your responses I only want to use the phone hard wired into the system, not via Bluetooth. New to all this so was wondering  how to import the picture. I think it may be the 6310 classic business phone due to the connections at the base.

Guy,

That looks as if it is a 30 pin connector for early Iphone or iPad. I don't think you will get much functionality. Most likely just enable hands free phone use and perhaps music playing.

Others might know more.

John

Thank you not really sure where I go from here. I have asked Lexus GB to advise, I have a health check this Monday coming so I might find out more then. I’ll let you know when I know more thank you for you help so far.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links