Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My first ever Lexus

AceKid

Hi All,

After using this forum for much research, my first ever Lexus got delivered to my house yesterday. Its a 2007 Rx400h SE-L, 1 owner car with full Lexus Croydon history. It has done 121k, but is in really good condition and as i only do about 4k a year it will be ok.  

I went up to London last week to look at it and was allowed a very short test drive (loved it straight away, had seen a few locally that weren't in the best of health), It was up for what i thought was a good price and he got the cambelt and waterpump done before they delivered it down to me.

First impressions, It is wonderfully comfortable and quiet, the shift between electric and engine is seamless and it can happily put on its running spikes if called upon!

Unfortunately working night shifts this weekend, so not much chance to enjoy it, i already have a small list of things to do, new mats, bumper protector, ipod connection and a bloody good clean! Once its nice and shiny I will post up some pics.

• Like 5

Im hoping to get some pics this weekend once i have given it a good wash. 

The garage I bought it from have been amazing, I noticed a coolant puddle under the front of it on Monday evening, texted the garage....they had a low loader outside my house at 7:30 the following morning, diagnosed a split in the radiator by 10am, ordered, fitted and put back on my drive by 8pm....flipping amazing service!

Had a few bits delivered for it...new mats, the lexus embossed bumper protector, and a usb adapter, put new tyres on it all round on Wednesday, so hopefully after a damn good wash and wax, it will be just as i want it!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links