Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel Filter Warning Indicator Light

What this warning light means? This light shows when filter is blocked?
My fuel filter was changed 1000km ago.

And if there is water in the filter, should the ''water in fuel filter'' indicator also light up?
My service is ~10km, is it a good idea to drive there?
Someone has advice?

30C6E9BE-03E6-45A1-87BB-580F609C884C.jpeg

ciih755qaji21_1__181405374ad5edc608ed173576218a2b90c62a75.png

Hello Marcis and welcome to the LOC.

Did you replace the filter yourself or at the dealers, if the latter makes me think they didn’t do it and I would be driving back there to find out.

• Thanks 1

Hello, nice to be here! 😉

I didn't change it myself, but I left the car in a service center, which also maintains the Lexus car but it is not the dealer's center.
They told me they had changed and it was 1 month ago. 

iIf I drive the same car to the service, I will hopefully not damage the engine?

As far as I understand, this light comes on when there is moisture, but I have another light. I don't want to take a risk, so I called the service where the fuel filter was changed. I asked to connect to the computer and look. I will see in friday.
Thnx for responds so far.👍

No other advices?

Maybe someone will find it useful.
At the service, they drained the filter, but the lamp did not disappear. Fuel sensor Malfunctioning. After driving about 50 km, the light disappeared and we did not replace the sensor.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links