Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone i just had the Catloc fitted by the Lexus dealer.To me it looks like its mounted too low and slopes down at the back end(possible silencer clearance?)

If anyone has had a dealer fitted Catloc please could you post a photo of yours fitted so i can get a comparison.

Thanks

21 hours ago, stormchaser said:

Hi everyone i just had the Catloc fitted by the Lexus dealer.To me it looks like its mounted too low and slopes down at the back end(possible silencer clearance?)

If anyone has had a dealer fitted Catloc please could you post a photo of yours fitted so i can get a comparison.

Thanks

Mine seems fine.

IMG-20201106-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20201106-WA0001.jpg

Posted (edited)

That does look different to the way mine has been fitted.

At the rear its a 1 inch clearance from the centre silencer which is about right i guess?

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

Edited by stormchaser
Added photos.

There does appear to be a difference in the way it is mounted - however - it doesn't appear to be an issue. Are you worried about it? Have you shared the photographs with the dealership?

I haven,t no.I guess the fitter was worried about clearance from the silencer which is about an inch.It doesn,t look that bad in daylight.