Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carried Out Blue Speedometer Mod Today + Sidelamps

Fitted my LED sidelamps in the day but couldnt wait to try them out when it was dark they look real good just need some fog lamps to match now.

I fitted the blue speedometer kit which i got off eBay followed the instructions carefully but it was very easy really, i thougt it was gonna be difficult taking all the dash apart. My mates said my cars looking like its out of starwars :P

Been busy polishing too but only got half the car done as it started to rain baaah!!

Heres the pictures my cameras crap so theyve blurred a bit i put new batteries in though at home and it helped one of the pictures. Hope they work:-

BLUE SPEEDOMETER MOD PICTURE 1

.SPEEDOMETER MOD PICTURE 2

blue led speedometer bestshot

SIDELAMP CLOSE UP

2 SIDELAMPS

Im thinking of some way adding leds to my fogs now to match and also im going to get a nice blue chip headunit to match my dash and key ring ilumination. :P :P :P

looks good, still patchy, can you post up a picture of the dash on a normal exposure please. by a normal exposure i mean one that is on a normal shutter speed, to me the ignition lights look over exposed, certainly on the second shot.

i fitted these again last night to fevers car, the light spread/intensity wasa lot better than when i first fitted the kit (i had lost also lost one of the larger leds) and still looked pants, the light output was dimmer than the stockbulbs. im gona try and find the othet LED, anyways fever will be at gaydon with the kit for all to see. will you be there mr cruisin

Oh and before anyone thinks i am saying dont buy this product i am not..by all means go get it.. or get down to gaydon and see for yourself.

found the LED now

Edited by Fargo

The pictures was taken in the dark with my poor camera on night scene mode i use no flash, the flash didnt take either on the sidelamps. Im very pleased anyway better than it was in orange/red and everyone thinks i have hid lites now!

Alls good for £35 i think :P :P

I would go to your meet but im in Ireland so that would be a bit too big trip do you have club meets in ireland and do you have to be gold members? Could i have bought blue LED speedometer kit from you fargo at member rates how much is it also so?

yep there are lots of members in Ireland,, Brim, Redlexus (off the top of my head) drop em a PM.. i guess it would be to far to come over, but hey it the single biggest LOC meet of the year..

ye syou can get a kit from, opne for the WHOLE interior lights, speedo, ign, radio, clock, sat nav.

Prices confirmed in a weeks time..

i agree any colour is better than the stock orange.

If you are happy with the speedo kit you have then thats all good, perhaps you would like the stereo and clock to match..

i've just compared the two pics one from the top of this link and the one being used on the eBay auction they really look like they have been taken from the same camera the quality and light levels are exactly the same.. both have mpg dial at bottom or is this common as mines at the top? just an observation as i've not interest in any of the kits..

sorry mr cruisin,, we are a sceptical bunch. lol and all too often we find the first posts by new members are advoocating a product of sorts.

please try not to be offended,,, so did you contact any of he other itish members,, as i mentioned before i could only thnk of two,, im sure there are more...

dlayen,, the mpg dials do differ in position depnding o nhte age of teh car.

hmmm nice welcome??? What is the problem with some people

My apologies mate....that wasn't very fair of me!! I just find it very hard to understand how anyone could be happy with it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links