Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Old RX450H will be for sale at Unity Coventry

If anyone is looking for a  2017 RX450h Premier my old car is being retailed at Unity (Subaru Dealer) in Balshall Common for a couple of weeks before they consider putting it out into the trade.

It has a full Lexus history and in March I put 4 new Yokahama Geolander G058 tyres on it which are all season tyres and ride much better than the standard Bridgestones. They have covered around 2,000 miles max.

Has full protection pack and side steps together with tobacco and cream interior.

It is due a service in August , but it is only a minor one. 

I only sold it because my work mileage since covid has gone to zero  ( losing £450 -£850 a month) and my wife won't drive it.

In the old world I would still be driving it 😞 . I bought it because it was registered 6 weeks before the rules changed on cars over £40,000 so tax is only £115pa

Someone will get the benefits . Mileage is just under 37,000

Best wishes 

Les

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links