Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So now that I have the old Girl back from the dead, ( see exhaust saga) , I would quite like to use my phone/ Play some music from it whilst I am driving.

Absolute crap at electronics , so does anyone have a solution and a place in London that they can recommend that can do the necessary.

Then hopefully the Sun will come out and I can wind down the windows and treat everyone to some Dad Rock. ( O.K, Johnny Cash!)

On 7/3/2021 at 1:24 PM, runsgrateasanut said:

This, first listed,  or maybe a more expensive one that will allow bluetooth for your phone? Might try the more expensive one myself, sometime

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283793712819

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283425400359

The cheap one should be fine, in past I have found some adaptors upset the auto-reverse in the LS, but they one I use is 10 years old, so no longer made so cannot recommend)

The more expensive (Bluetooth) one should mean you can take calls on your phone, which the cheapie will not, as it will disable the mic in your phone.

Cassette adaptors do give a fair enough sound, not as good as CD, but good enough for anyone playing 320Mb/s Mp3 files while driving.

32 minutes ago, moonraker58 said:

Am using the Blue tooth one but only seem to be getting sound on Passenger side.

Any ideas?

I assume playing a cassette in the car the music comes out of both speakers!

Do you have a cassette player in the house to see if it is the same and only playing one channel.

Your Owners manual should tell you how to set speakers, treble, bass and fader levels etc. 

Your Car may differ from my early LS.  Mention of the GS system on page 132 gives info how to adjust.  Something about "each time you push the Audio Control Knob".

I'm no expert on this and maybe you've already messed with the various settings without joy?   Check your Manual.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links