Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A couple of times when I've driven behind my parents they noticed one of my headlights was out. I can turn off the switch and back on and it usually works again. I've not spotted it when looking at reflection myself though.

Anyone had this? I would get it on the aftermarket LED sidelights on my old car (maybe they overheated or something) but never the OEM xenons.

More generally, does the mk3 have bulb-out warning?

Pedro,

Sounds like the xenons are failing as this behaviour is typically how they fail. Are they original 2007 bulbs? Replace both.

My 450h does not have any bulb-out warnings. My mk2 did!

John

hope it's just the bulbs that are replaceable

reading other posts on here with LED headlamps, the bulbs are NOT replaceable / removable, you have to replace the whole headlamp at ............  hold tight !

£1000 a time

Malc

This car is just gonna get scrapped at some point. It seems to be building more and more uneconomical jobs like the failing cat too.

Thanks for the help. Guess I'll have to pull off the covers and have a look-see.

I had this when I got my GS3 one the one bulb would turn at random I checked it & had a tiny hole in the glass so I replaced both with Osrams & they were good for the next 3 years possibly more if I had still had the car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links