Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I wonder if any of you can help me. I've been looking to buy some mats for my LS400 for some time, but am not willing to pay the price Lexus ask. I have been offered a set of RX300 mats at a good price - does anyone know if they will fit? I know a set of GS300 will fit as I have tried my mums.

Cheers lads, Ive already tred nicking me ma's but she noticed and give me a clip round the lug hole. that autostyle web site look's good tho cheer's. What did you search under on e bay paulydude? i've been trying e bay for a few days now but can't find any ls one's on there any help would be much appreciated thank's.

Dude,

I looked on e-bay last night. There are LS mats available. I looked in the browse mode and typed in LS400 and clicked on the button marked "items available to the uk". You will be suprised the amount of LS goodies you can buy. It might be from the USA but the items are over half the price you would expect to pay over here, and the carriage aint bad either. Hope you have a good deal up Dude.

Regards. :D

Unless the sellers in the US are offering mats for right hand drive vehicles, the mats available in the US for left hand drive LS400s wouldn't fit a LS400 in the UK.

Only the back ones would fit, and I suppose the front mats would fit if you were happy to turn them upside down! :D

Hi Jamie,

I had GS300 mats in my LS400 for a while coz new mats were ordered and hadnt arrived when I picked up my car at the dealer. I found the GS mats not fitting in the LS400, yeah if you dont know better maybe, but they are a little too small for the LS I thought....

Greets Speedy J

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links