Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Maps Update

My NX300H is only 1 month old but when I go onto My Lexus.uk and the Dashboard I am told my maps need updating and have a option of up to 4 Regions.When I select which maps to update it informs this will be over the air? and gives the following messege Please note OTA data downloads are large files and this has an impact on your mobile phone data limit if no 4G Box or DCM is fitted. I'm not a tech man but does anybody know why these files cannot be done via USB. My Mobile is rather old with a contract of only 2GB (Yes need to change as cannot even use on the wireless dock in the car. Any advice greatly received although a bit dissapointed this needs doing as soon as I get the car.

12 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Do a search on this forum regarding OTA updates breaking speed camera alerts ..

There should be an option on the website to download to pc and onto a USB?

Yes thanks for that last one i could find was October 2020 and did not refer to new cars, although that may have nothing to do with it lol.Due to the date though could not be sure those would be any newer than my present installation

All, as Peter has said above, be careful doing OTA updates. It breaks speed camera alerts.

Best to use the full USB map update. Instructions here:

Paul

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smithy67 said:

I've just updated my maps on my 2019 NX by connecting the car to my home Wi-Fi and downloading the update that way. Took about 45mins to download and install

Les

Les can you tell me how SIMPLY you did that I have excellent WIFI in the house but car on drive does not pick it up

Go into the "set up" menu in the car and then "Wi-Fi" make sure *Wi-Fi power" and "access to network" are both "on". You should then see "available networks" and select yours and enter your password. You should then be connected to your wifi.

Les

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links