Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus oem accessories

Evening all,

Moving to lexus from german brands I find the availability of good oem accessories for lexus is pretty poor. 

I like to go all in when I drive a brand, pretty sad I know but I found with vw and bmw it was so much easier to get small items new and second hand.

Bags   mugs , car storage , umbrellas etc

I know lexus parts direct has a good selection but just one website?

Anywhere else i can look

And there is no way I will put my bmw umbrella in my RX 🙂

Think you are right that there there is not much variety of Lexus accessories in the Europe.  When Lexus sometimes advertise accessories these tend to be more generally like ancillary items as for stowage, roof rails etc.

When it comes to customising, in the USA and Japan this is done quite extensively on many models including Lexus but this seems to be done far less often in Europe, perhaps being done only in a relatively small number of cases where owners have lowered, fitted alternative wheels or fitted more noisy exhausts, sometimes replacing a cat with a length of pipe due to cats being stolen.  Some owners also improve the infotainment.  In the UK at least, Lexus owners are likely to prefer their cars as factory without external enhancements.  Modifying cars from standard also drops their value. 

19 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

Think you are right that there there is not much variety of Lexus accessories in the Europe.  When Lexus sometimes advertise accessories these tend to be more generally like ancillary items as for stowage, roof rails etc.

When it comes to customising, in the USA and Japan this is done quite extensively on many models including Lexus but this seems to be done far less often in Europe, perhaps being done only in a relatively small number of cases where owners have lowered, fitted alternative wheels or fitted more noisy exhausts, sometimes replacing a cat with a length of pipe due to cats being stolen.  Some owners also improve the infotainment.  In the UK at least, Lexus owners are likely to prefer their cars as factory without external enhancements.  Modifying cars from standard also drops their value. 

Won't be modding the rx at all other than practical bits or something I can reverse myself.  I just am disappointed by the availability of oem gear here in ireland / uk

I’ve never seen a nodding dog stuck on the parcel shelf of any Lexus model 😀

The Japanese go OTT with the net curtain seat top covers and black out curtains, USA owners appear to like the walnut tray tables fitted to the dash and rear seats.

The UK Lexus over mats don’t seem to include the one that fits over the rear part of the transmission tunnel but the Japanese set always does.

Now if Bentley made optional Lexus parts you would be spoilt for choice.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links