Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

600hl

Steve Gee

22 minutes ago, Steve Gee said:

Hello,

I am looking at buying a 2007 600lh,

Is there anything in particular you would suggest I watch out for.

Thanks, 

Stephen. 

Welcome Stephen.

Stay tuned

Digest this.  https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/lexus/ls-600h-2006/

Hi Stephen - apart from the normal car checks you should do - look out for the following :

1) A recent MOT would point out any suspension related issues - Its a heavy car but one which is well put together and you may not pick up any worn suspension issues on test drive.

2) Check the radar cruise control - there has been some incidences where the it plays up due to water ingress.

3) Check Tire pressure sensors are working as they should - sometimes it can be tricky to find non oem replacements/coding etc.

4) Check it has a hybrid health check - this will guarantee the hybrid Battery for 12 months.

5) Check the glove box lid is level - some of them dont close properly.

6) Check the drivers seat base edge - the foam can sag and the leather stretches making the seat unsightly to look at and appear over-used.

7) Check drivers side seat belt pillar - I've seen loads where normal use has worn them down

9) Check the car sits level on all four corners to rule out any suspension problems - if the car has any electrical related suspension issue than chances are only Lexus will be able to sort it which can be expensive. Generally speaking suspension issues are rare.

hope this helps

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links