Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Lexus/Lexus app error

Has anyone recently experienced problems logging into 'my lexus account', difficulty re-setting password or logging into lexus app?

Help with troubleshooting needed.

Compliments of the season

1 hour ago, Duggie B said:

If you are talking about Lexus Link app then yes I have had an issue requiring resetting of my password, all up and running now using fingerprint sign in both cars etc details in order 

Thanks Duggie B, tried again and it's all working fine. 

• 1 month later...

I ordered a new Lexus 2 weeks ago.   I have downloaded the Lexus app and created a new account using the same details I used when ordering the car.   I don't see my order details in the app; the only way to add a vehicle seems to be by entering the Reg Number or VIN.   I thought I read that my ordered car should appear in the app so I can follow its build progress.   Have I done something wrong?   Does an ordered vehicle only show in the app once it gets a build slot?

My vehicle appeared automatically in the App at the same time as I got an email from Lexus confirming that I had made an order. Strangely though, it only said “NX” - no model details or engine details or Transmission details. The progress of the order in the App also lagged behind the automatic emails sent from Lexus advising it in build, left the factory etc.

If it doesn’t appear, and you don’t get emails from Lexus, perhaps ask your dealer to get Lexus UK to do it manually?

5 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

I ordered a new Lexus 2 weeks ago.   I have downloaded the Lexus app and created a new account using the same details I used when ordering the car.   I don't see my order details in the app; the only way to add a vehicle seems to be by entering the Reg Number or VIN.   I thought I read that my ordered car should appear in the app so I can follow its build progress.   Have I done something wrong?   Does an ordered vehicle only show in the app once it gets a build slot?

Adrian apologies if I'm 'teaching my granny how to suck eggs' but in the app to the top right there's a garage.

Click that then there are two tabs, owned and purchased, I think the default option is owned, so click the purchased tab - I found my order there and was able to track the build an shipping.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links