Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 250 F Sport purchase ?

Well I might soon be the owner of Blue 2013 F Sport if we can finalise the deal but it needs some paint correction which the dealer is doing. (Front bumper repaint)  So while I'm waiting for the salesman to come back to me my question is.....Are all F Sports Ultra Sonic Blue or could it be Azure Blue and aside from looking at the point code is there much of a visual difference.  The car is 285 miles from home so currently I'm only looking at it in photos and video. 

Thanks for your knowledgeable feedback.

Yep, Ultrasonic blue/Ultra Blue (code 8U1). Azure wasn't available on the IS until MY2016.

They are quite a similar colour, you may not tell the difference unless you have them side by side. To me Ultra blue is a little darker.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 4:37 PM, true blue said:

Hi yes same colour as my convertible ;great colour and quite rare on is 250 ,don't see many  it will brighten your day. Enjoy

Dave

I was looking for a blue Gen 2 IS 250 FSport and appreciate how few and far between they are. Rarely does one appear on auto trader, and then this Gen 3 one popped up which given the 250 wasn't available for that long as you say must be a rare beast.  Hoping to collect it sometime next week. 🕺

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links