Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Phone Connection - IS250C

I have been able to connect up my Iphone 13 aboard my IS250C but I'm unable to transfer my contacts. After following the procedure in the handbook I keep getting the message 'Contact transfer failed.' The handbook goes on to state: "If your cellular phone does not support PBAP or OPP service, you cannot use this function. If your phone does not support PBAP service, you must transfer the phonebook data by operating your phone."

Can anyone advise on how to transfer my contacts or is this impossible with an Iphone 13 & IS250C? 

I don’t think the Bluetooth system on the Iphone is capable of transferring contacts over to car, this has been discussed before and ending up by inputting everyone manually if I recall ( android phones seem to have no problem!)

Hi I agree with Paul ;I have been trying to do this for years with the I phone11 without success ,but I'm no tech on phones; if you succeed I'd like advice ,up side is keeps the wife quiet as a secretary

Dave

Hi Texas & True Blue,

On my previous Lexus - a 2014 IS300H - I was able to transfer contacts from my Iphone 6 & 13, just by following instructions in the handbook. Going by your experience then it looks like I'll just input my regular callers manually. I didn't realise this subject had been discussed before.

This is a puzzle. We both have a 2010 model. However, there is a difference in that wife and I both have Iphone 6S. 
All contacts transferred without a hitch right from first ownership of the car in 2013. That was with Iphone 4S then 5S and now 6S. All I can say is that I followed the instructions in the manual and it worked perfectly.
The only bit I’m not too sure about is if I also had the phone wire connected to the USB port in the armrest at the time of transfer. Gut instinct tells me I did.  
Strange!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links