Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nx300h "and more" tips and tricks

Access Lexus NX 300 hidden service Menu: 

1 . stop the car and make sure the head lamp switch is in 'Auto ' position 
2. without pressing the break paddle, press start button two times (this will enable the camera settings in the service menu) 
3. wait for the system to load 
4. press and hold menu button and turn the head lamp switch forward and backwards 4 times (from 'auto ' position to 'park lamp ' position) 
5. now the Service Menu will appear. 

20220226_163551.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 1:36 PM, shafque said:

Guys what would you say is the best OBD II adaptor to customised a NX300h?

A generic obd2 will be just fine for most of the basic jobs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 AM, Rew1 said:

I bought the item you recommended from eBay and it didn't work. It kept on saying device faulty on the Carista app (despite disconnecting and reconnecting the scanner multiple times). Not sure if it doesn't play as nicely with my NX, and/or my Iphone. I purchased the official Carista OBD scanner and it worked first time, plus it is a bit larger so is much easier to disconnect after use. Link here: https://amzn.eu/d/cYvyLgo If you buy the official one, you get 1 month free subscription so you can access all features. Yes it's £30 more expensive, but it is a much better product.

Certainly if you are going to use Carista as your software then it makes sense to use their dongle - works well compared to some of the cheap rubbish out there and you get a free month's subscription.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links