Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manual Sport Pedals - Footrest PN enquiry

Hi all,

Recently decided, due to some worn out rubber covers, that I would like a new pedal set and rather than replacing them with the black rubber ones I decided to fork out for some OEM Sport style ones.

Accelerator pedal managed to get from Lexus Parts Direct (shoutout to Daniel for that, very patient with me!) Brake pedal and clutch pedal were easy enough to find and buy from Amayama. I also bought the sport dead pedal/footrest piece from Amayama with PN 58192-53061. When I received it all, I fitted the brake and clutch no problems (yet to install accelerator as it requires removing the pedal module which is a weekend job to be done in dry daylight!) but the footrest seemed to be sitting too high. The legs that come from the footrest were at least an inch to two inches longer than the standard one, which leads me to believe I may have inadvertently bought an automatic transmission one maybe?

Anyway, if we have any manual IS250 sport owners out there that are willing to remove their dead pedal so that I can get a part number, that would be excellent! Or if anyone is able to tell me what it is, that would work too!

Thank you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, samplify said:

Just bumping this thread and also updating to say I installed the sport accelerator pedal too!

Pics pls

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @AFlex appreciate the offer here but I thankfully managed to find the part number myself after a lot of tribulation.

Getting it from a Steven Eagell at the beginning of next month all being well.

As far as removing it, you just pull it out of its place. Sometimes the clips will get stuck on the 'pegs' on the chassis and they twist off.

Wow didn't realise it was that easy! Would have expected it to have some ultra-safe 10 step Japanese overengineered attachment mechanism :tongue:

Would love to see pics of your finished look once done! I am also planning on refreshing my pedals at some point as they are a little dirty and scratched after 15 years...

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20220402_133701.thumb.jpg.ed6a2747618901a52942012059361fdb.jpg

Here we have the finished product (finally!)

All the correct part numbers for a 6MT RHD IS250 are as follows:
Accelerator: 04000-14253
Brake/clutch pedal: 31321-53010
Footrest: 58191-53060

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links