Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 450h+ electric and petrol range

Refuelled today with total mileage now approaching 16000. Total consumption since the last refill is working out at an impressive 72.12mpg. This is calculated via the actual petrol purchased plus the cost of electricity charging and converting this to the cost of E10 fuel. I am now on the Octopus Go tariff which has helped to achieve this figure. If the old tariff is used for calculation purposes the consumption would be 58.18. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mileage now over 17000 so time to refuel. Total consumption since the last refill has worked out at a very satisfactory 73.66mpg. This is arrived at via actual petrol purchased plus the cost of electrical recharges (power cost converted to latest price per gall of E10). Power is supplied on the Octopus Go tariff of off-peak charging. Using a standard tariff the result would be 49.26. Certainly proving to be more economical fuel wise than my previous NX300h.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple of partial fills to keep the fuel at around 50% of capacity, I've filled up with fuel up to the top today. Top to top I've done 2691 miles and have achieved 56 mpg overall for this mileage.

I've added together all fuel used in this period + cost of electricity converted to current fuel cost per gallon, then divided by miles driven.

Overall using the same method from new (I'm now on 15286 miles) I've achieved 62.98 mpg. This is not fully accurate as the cost of fuel has fluctuated over the last 21 months but it wont be too far off.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links