Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

CT Blue F-Sport Lowering Springs

Mart200H

Hi all, 

I'm now on my second CT and the one thing that has always bothered me is the wheel arch gap. It wasn't so bad on my first CT as it was a standard blue SE-L but my new one is the Sport model in Sonic White with black wheels and the gap looks so unsporty. Yeah I know it's not a sporty car but for looks alone it just needs lowering by an inch or so. My question is, Lexus make or did make a Blue F-Sport lowering spings but all the info I can find says it they only fit 2011-2017 models. I asked my local Toyota dealer and they couldn't find them even though I supplied them with the part number. My new CT is 2018 and looks much the same as the older models other than the rear lights so just wondered if anyone knows for sure if I buy the Blue springs they'll be fine on the later variation? 

Thank in adavance! 

Martin (UK)

25 minutes ago, Mart200H said:

Lexus make or did make a Blue F-Sport lowering spings but all the info I can find says it they only fit 2011-2017 models.

Perhaps simply because the CT200h was discontinued for the USA in 2017.

(Those springs were sold in/made for the US market if I'm not mistaken)

26 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

Perhaps simply because the CT200h was discontinued for the USA in 2017.

(Those springs were sold in/made for the US market if I'm not mistaken)

They are available for sale in this Country now, but as quoted they only refer to cars up to 2017.

So the questions is: did the suspension system change or should they work on a 2018 onwards facelift cars?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links