Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radio Control Unit

Hello. My Radio Control Unit totally broke & it’s no possible to fix it. Please maybe someone can help me to find replacement for it. It definitely can be used one and not new. My car model Lexus IS 300 H and my VIN number or sometimes it’s call Chassis No. is JTHBH5D2505015055 

My model of broke Radio Control Unit is Toyota Fujitsu Ten - 86140-53081

Down below I’m also attaching photo model of my Radio Control Unit.

I’m locating in Ireland,Dublin 

Hope that someone can help me to find replacement of it, new or old. 

5EBA2FDA-27A4-4851-B0B2-18505809B96C.jpeg

DC31FBA5-0D83-4C61-8423-31B5102C3047.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bruedd said:

Hello. My Radio Control Unit totally broke & it’s no possible to fix it. Please maybe someone can help me to find replacement for it. It definitely can be used one and not new. My car model Lexus IS 300 H and my VIN number or sometimes it’s call Chassis No. is JTHBH5D2505015055 

Same happened to mine after a Battery change which is usually the cause

contact http://www.lexusbreakers.co.uk/

It cost about £450 I think

1 minute ago, rayaans said:

Same happened to mine after a battery change which is usually the cause

contact http://www.lexusbreakers.co.uk/

It cost about £450 I think

can you elaborate it please? with each Battery change there is a possibiliy to brick the Radio controlled unit? is it the same case if getting the Battery change done from Lexus?

1 hour ago, Gaurav Bhandari said:

can you elaborate it please? with each battery change there is a possibiliy to brick the Radio controlled unit? is it the same case if getting the battery change done from Lexus?

No, so it only seems to affect the early cars - 2013-2014 which have the above shiny plastic radio and AC controls.

The later matt plastic versions dont appear to be affected. 

Likely if the Battery is changed by Lexus, if it bricked the radio they would have to replace it as the car went into their premises with a working radio and came out of their premises without one

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, rayaans said:

No, so it only seems to affect the early cars - 2013-2014 which have the above shiny plastic radio and AC controls.

The later matt plastic versions dont appear to be affected. 

Yikes!

My 2014 Executive has the same radio as pictured above - shiney Piano Black AC and Radio area, although the facing panel directly underneath the radio knobs is matt.

Rayaans - I thought from your previous problem in this area, that it was only the premier audio / joystick version. Mine is the basic with Sat Nav (twirly dial).

My Battery and radio are fine at the moment, but the car is 8 years old ...

27 minutes ago, route66 said:

Yikes!

My 2014 Executive has the same radio as pictured above - shiney Piano Black AC and Radio area, although the facing panel directly underneath the radio knobs is matt.

Rayaans - I thought from your previous problem in this area, that it was only the premier audio / joystick version. Mine is the basic with Sat Nav (twirly dial).

My battery and radio are fine at the moment, but the car is 8 years old ...

Same with mine - September 2014 reg - has the Standard Nav (not Premium) and still on original 12V Battery - when my 12V Battery needs replacing I plan to use my Lexus dealer just in case... worth spending a bit more for peace of mind,

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2022 at 7:58 AM, Bruedd said:

On 6/13/2022 at 7:58 AM, Bruedd said:

hi mate, do u still have that broken radio, or anyone else have it? i need the platic cover from it, if anyone can help,I'll pay for it.. cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links