Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

sticker on door sill says Gazoo racing UX250h F Sport

12 hours ago, Chrisvert said:

Just noticed these stickers on passenger sill.Anybody. know what stage 2 refers too?

UK car

PXL_20220725_143331200.jpg

As none else as answered as yet, I’ll venture an opinion.

Toyoto Gazoo Racing is a Cologne-based racing and tuning operation, so I suspect it refers to a Stage 2 performance tuning! 🙂

You have the VIN number so I suggest you contact Gazoo and they should be able to tell you all about that specific car.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Gazoo Germany, said it was because they had some parts , body or wheels I assume on this model F type. therefore had to include stickers as part of EU rules...I think the dealer forgot to remove them when commissioning vehicle, I can't believe it's engine tuning related....

I looked on Google and Toyota Gazoo racing came up. Apparently the racing arm of Toyota by the looks of it. They won the 24hr le mans & looks like they enter rallys, touring cars etc. Like @Rayaans mentions have you had any upgrade

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links