Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Liner

I am after recommendations for a boot liner for the UX. one that protects the sides as well as the floor.

On a previous car, a VW Passat estate, I used a solid versaliner from Boot Buddy, which was superb. Despite having two wet and muddy labradors every day in the car the car went back after 3 years with the boot looking like new.

However that boot was very square and the liner hugged the sides. I am not sure it would work as well in my less regular shaped UX when it arrives.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Pin_nick said:

I am after recommendations for a boot liner for the UX. one that protects the sides as well as the floor.

On a previous car, a VW Passat estate, I used a solid versaliner from Boot Buddy, which was superb. Despite having two wet and muddy labradors every day in the car the car went back after 3 years with the boot looking like new.

However that boot was very square and the liner hugged the sides. I am not sure it would work as well in my less regular shaped UX when it arrives.

Any suggestions?

I will be looking for something similar when my UX250h lease car arrives

I'm open to suggestions too as only had the car a few weeks and yet to sort a boot protector. Seen various offerings on eBay and Aliexpress but would prefer to hear from people that haveused these products and would recommend

I have used a boot liner from Carmats4U on my current Audi A4 and have no complaints.  They do the job and can be used and abused with out breaking the bank.  Lexus UX Phase 1 my2019+ @ £30 

The car mats from Carmats4U are also pretty good.

Lexus Parts Direct also show UX my2019+ boot liners at £64 including a version for models with the ML Sound system.

I have no knoweldge if these will fit the my2023+ UX.

Nick, I note you mention you want a liner to protect the sides as well. I couldn't find something that could do that as well as the floor that was tailormade. I ended up buying a universal canvas material one from Lidl that would sit deeply enough and still protect the sides should you remove the various floor panels to gain more space. As well as that I purchased a rubberised mat designed for the UX from a third party supplier like mentioned by previous posters that fitted well for when I didn't need to consider the sides of the boot carrying anything. After all when the UX arrived it already had a Lexus rubber boot mat which to be fair doesn't fit as well as the third party one!

I contacted Boot Buddy regarding their ‘versaliner’ mentioning the non regular shape of the UX boot and this was their reply….

“Thank you for your enquiry.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with your previous liner!

When a car boot has wheel arches the liner does not mould to these as the sides are made straight. This does mean that some space is lost but many of our customers, including myself, use this area for storage that is hidden out of sight when the liner is in-situ and is easily accessible by bending the sides inwards slightly.

You can see photos of our liner in your car by following this link https://www.boot-buddy.com/product/bbvl-lexus-ux-suv-2018-present-does-not-include-electric-model/ and selecting ‘customer photos’ towards the bottom of the page. If you would like me to send you the dimensions the liner would be made to then please let me know.”

………as this product worked so well on a previous car I think I will probably go for it, unless anyone has any better ideas. The sides and base were really solid and did a good job of protecting the boot from not just damage but also HAIRS!

Titan covers show a fabric / flexible boot liner covering all sides and floor of the car boot for a 2018 UX @

https://www.titancovers.co.uk/lexus-ux-2018-onwards-custom-boot-liner/

They also advertise a 'custom' option for the my2021+ but need a donor vehicle to make a pattern from.

4 minutes ago, Hillie said:

Titan covers show a fabric / flexible boot liner covering all sides and floor of the car boot for a 2018 UX @

https://www.titancovers.co.uk/lexus-ux-2018-onwards-custom-boot-liner/

They also advertise a 'custom' option for the my2021+ but need a donor vehicle to make a pattern from.

Those pictures are not of a UX? 

2 hours ago, Navnan2 said:

Those pictures are not of a UX? 

The link they provide is for the make and model 'Lexus UX-2018'     I also checked again on the website again and also looked up  an Audi A1,  or A4 and it seems they are using the same image for all vehicles.  Not ideal I know.   My own experience with other sites offering similar solutions  aka CarMats4u, is that they are using generic images for simplicity and website efficiency.  Some document this in the text, others dont.

FYI, There are also references on the website for the Lexus 2021+ UX but they state they are looking for a vehicle / customer to make a template from, and quote two to 4 week delivery.  If your willing to be the gineau pig they are showing this as a 'Free Boot Liner'

Might be worth calling Titan Covers to discuss the fit for your specific vehicle and get the re-assurance you need before commiting.  See image below for the 2021+ model year: 

image.thumb.png.7b0d87dc5a9d2e1f610642bc88eaa411.png

https://www.titancovers.co.uk/lexus-ux-electric-2021-onwards-custom-bootliner-at/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links