Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anybody used this company.

Hi all.:driving:

Just browsing at the moment and looking at rear and front shock absorbers and springs the hole lot front and back.

Came across a company called https://www.amayama.com/en has anybody used them are they any good as there prices seem very good much cheaper than dealer even taking into account delivery and import duty.!!!

Any info much appreciated.!!!

65mike:driving:

I've used them a number of times for parts that are, frankly, overpriced in the UK.

Excellent service (communication, well-packaged parcels etc) each time.

Like you say, even with shipping and customs fees...still cheaper.

• Like 1

I've used them in the last month for couple of parts, a bumper bracket, and the boot vents.

I initially added the wrong part to my order and completed it before realising, it wasn't easy to contact them but they did then cancel the whole order.

Restarted it again, this time took a while to confirm parts in stock, they then messaged me to say that i must bear in mind i may be charged import duties that would be my responsibility, and if i wasn't willing to accept then not to continue.

I went ahead after working out even with duty it was a good price, ultimately I didn't have to pay anymore (by chance?) and items arrived pretty quickly.

Would definitely use them again.

• Like 1

Michael hi  ...  YES ............ I have used them over several years and always with brilliant outcomes with OEM products .  often with Toyota stamped on them too ...  good delivery times too

Their price + carriage + vat + import duty + a small advice fee from say Royal Mail and the products often work out at 50% or less of UK Lexus / Toyota price 

I've bought UCAs at say £2/250 all-up when the Lexus price is @ £5/600

I think they supply from both the USA and the UAE

Rockauto also are well thought of too

Malc

• Like 1

Hi all:driving:

Thanks for the info have been reading reviews on the above mentioned company and some say good some say appalling 😢

Don't know what to do have found another place https://www.megazip.net any info on them they don't seem to bad review wise.

It's the cost off the parts that's doing my head in example a Lexus genuine Top mount dust cover for the front suspension is £209.58 I need 2 off these.🤫

Rear ones are like hens teeth dealer want £190.00 plus vat.🤫

I need all the front and rear springs / shocks and fixings want to the job once and once only.😉

Malcolm how do you get on importing car parts I see the cost plus delivery do you have to add 20% vat on them to is there anything else you have to pay.🙂

65mike:driving:

5 minutes ago, 65mike said:

Malcolm how do you get on importing car parts I see the cost plus delivery do you have to add 20% vat on them to is there anything else you have to pay

My indy told me the part numbers to order

Ordered on-line and paid what they asked ............... advertised cost price plus carriage .  can't remember the next move but I know i had to pay both the Vat AND the Import Duty  and a tiny couple of squid for some advice or other from Royal Mail  .......  maybe that was the time I paid all those " extra fees " ...  by card of course .............. someone official will tell you exactly how much you have to pay ....  to unlock the delivery to you from some bonded warehouse i guess in the UK 

the catalogue price might well have been just 50% of the finished landed and delivery price which in itself was about 50% of the Lexus UK price ..  and all OEM provided that's what you have actually ordered

They do sell other stuff too 

I found the whole process seamless and very efficient and i got exactly what I ordered and paid for 

so  10/10  stars

Good luck with whatever you decide

Malc

Yes, they are usually one of the best in terms of cost and shipping cost/delivery times. As well it seems when coming from middle east import tax is rarely applied, whereas it is more common when ordering from US.

But that said prices always have to be checked with other sellers, sometimes it is cheaper to buy from US, sometimes from Lexus Parts Direct, sometimes for Middle East.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links