Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New to Lexus

Demetrios72

Hello Lexus owners!!

Been lurking on here for a while as I've been waiting for the right car to come along,

I'm now a very, very proud owner of my new (to me) 2010 Lexus IS250 F-Sport in Starfire White Pearl

I've been a Honda Type R man for a few years now but to me this is on a different level in my opinion

Look and drive of this car is superb. I defiantly made the right choice

I got her with a full Lexus Service History with 66,500 on the clock

A fantastic choice.!!

• Like 1

Hi Demetrios and finally welcome to Lexus ownership and to the best Lexus forum there is. Quite a departure from a sporty Honda to a relaxing is250. What made you go for the is250? You've obviously done some research so well done you.

• Like 1

Hi Vladimir

Exactly this , relaxing!!

Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved my Type R but I got to a stage whereby I wanted a comfortable,luxurious drive rather and an aggressive one. 

I'd get out of the Honda all tense with the stiff due to the drive and the sound of V-Tech!

I really enjoyed my time with the car but I felt it was the right time to tone it down a little (in a really nice way)

I also work shifts so getting up at 3am in the morning to get to work and driving the Type R isn't the most satisfying experience and also coming home at around 11:30pm

The Lexus for me at this point in time is the perfect car for me and my family and i'm really glad I made this choice.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Demetrios and finally welcome to Lexus ownership and to the best Lexus forum there is. Quite a departure from a sporty Honda to a relaxing is250. What made you go for the is250? You've obviously done some research so well done you.

Most if not all my research was done on this forum ! So thank you all 😉

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links