Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show us your LC!

BrettMRC

25 minutes ago, eightk said:

I had a similar plan with my TVR but I missed the speed limit pole and hit a lamppost instead. A street lamp lense on the wall just wouldn't look as good..

I had an Rx7/lamp post interface once - I do not recommend 🥴

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And finally it has arrived...Can't wait for our Welsh Road trip this week.

That is one good looking car! Well worth the wait, I'll wager? Congratulations and enjoy.

• Like 1

That is so gorgeous. Waiting for the right colour combo rag top to appear used and then I'll jump. In the interim and because I love a convertible, I bought my 6th TVR Griffith 500. Sill got the LC obviously.... 

20230513_131019.jpg

20230510_130600.jpg

20230507_144810.jpg

20230507_144901.jpg

• Like 4

6? Wow, I’ve only had 2! What colour LC are you waiting for? In an ideal world mine would be yellow with black interior I think, instead of infra red and black. First world problems 😀

Ideally the same sonic or infra red with tan interior or structural blue but must be Sport+ pack.  One will turn up then that will be me done for a long long time. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, BrettMRC said:

Thread bump as she is tucked up in the new garage! 😎

20230324_192841.jpg

20230325_172641.jpg

Lovely garage Brett but you're missing four cylinders. Or your plate is.....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, K22MDL said:

Lovely garage Brett but you're missing four cylinders. Or your plate is.....

Yeah, that plate was a gift some time ago! 😅

I've never been able to get V8 BDW, someone has it on retention somewhere...

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 9:55 AM, K22MDL said:

I had a rather mad plate on my Porscheimage.thumb.jpeg.a218268ac5ec3f297527306227fe7eb3.jpeg 911 see attached but it wasimage.thumb.jpeg.cbc8c2c6ee5def65025bc0d1915b1cb3.jpeg on a V10 prior

I must admit my favourite sounding cars are all V10s.  Carrera GT, LFA and R8 V10.

Unfortunately I think they will continue to be unattainable for me throughout my life and can’t imagine we will see many more N/A V10s at this point….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jgtcracer said:

I must admit my favourite sounding cars are all V10s.  Carrera GT, LFA and R8 V10.

Unfortunately I think they will continue to be unattainable for me throughout my life and can’t imagine we will see many more N/A V10s at this point….

LFA almost guaranteed. My V10 R8 was a superb machine and I adored the sound track but for some bonkers reason I changed it for a new Corvette C6 ZR1. The most dangerous car I've ever driven. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brian R said:

Took this pic earlier today and as much as anything else to record the front garden as a back drop along with one reasonably well cleaned car!

20230527_114351.jpg

Beautiful...car looks good too!

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links