Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Lexus LC500 that got me started

K22MDL

So, the exact time last year I saw this Lexus LC500 parked in a UK car park and thought 'they are a lovely looking car.' Four days after, I test drove one. Thank you Lexus Bolton. 

Eleven months later, I finally bought an LC500h after a few abortive attempts. Same colour, inside & out.  

A year later to the day, the exact same car  parked in the exact same spot, almost 250 miles from my home. Admittedly we were staying in the same hotel and using the same car park. 

Thanks to whoever you are. You cost me a bucket load of cash but thank you anyway. And yes, that's my X4 M40d daily driver parked next to it. 

The last one featured is mine, snapped up by a reg plate spotter on another forum.

Merry Christmas!

20221224_140616.jpg

20221224_140621.jpg

20221224_140623.jpg

20221224_140633.jpg

IMG-20221213-WA0017.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Bump and a question for K22MDL - what’s holding your front plate on? I’ve removed the big black plastic mounts as they look crap - rear is ok with double sided 3m tape but on the front (also shortened like yours) plate I’ve had to use two stainless self tappers through the gaps in the grille where the original plastic mounts screwed in. Can’t see any screws on yours - how did you do yours? 

• 1 month later...

The holder is still screwed to the radiator grill but the FourDot plate is simply held with Ultra strong double sided tape supplied by FourDot themselves. Ait going anywhere....

20230507_144901.jpg

20230507_144937.jpg

20230507_144805.jpg

20230507_144829.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, thanks for that - I understand how it’s been fitted now - it looks like your holder may have been cut down to match the plate width? Looks good anyway! I’ll admit to shortening my plates with a jigsaw rather than pay fourdot prices, although they do look very good quality 😀

What a stunning looking car. I do like the LC500 very much…

I was in our local Waitrose last weekend and come across an identical example (complete with the tan leather) in the car park which I stopped to take a look at as I walked past!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links