Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

1 hour ago, Alan Thompson said:

I achieved a range of 40miles against the above today.

Tonight's guess is 55.3/50.9

That's pretty good Alan. My predicted 47.6 resulted in an actual 31 albeit the majority of the journey was motorway.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Ken R said:

That's pretty good Alan. My predicted 47.6 resulted in an actual 31 albeit the majority of the journey was motorway.

To be fair Ken, I find that my 'actual' reduces the more miles I do, so if I'd have run the Battery all the way down I'd have probably also have been in the low 30's. The fact was I did 29 miles all on local roads and added the range that was showing as still available (11) to get to 40. I reckon those last 11 miles would have disappeared much quicker if I'd needed to continue a journey!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

To be fair Ken, I find that my 'actual' reduces the more miles I do, so if I'd have run the battery all the way down I'd have probably also have been in the low 30's. The fact was I did 29 miles all on local roads and added the range that was showing as still available (11) to get to 40. I reckon those last 11 miles would have disappeared much quicker if I'd needed to continue a journey!

And to prove it, last night's guess of 50.9 resulted in an actual 34 - I arrived home with the range just clicking over to 0 !!!

There was two M1 trips of 8 miles each way and a couple of other short 'blasts' on dual carriageways, so different driving today but it's been 15 degrees F in Leeds today, so I've had my knotted hankie on my head and trousers rolled up to my knees. 😃

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

To be fair Ken, I find that my 'actual' reduces the more miles I do, so if I'd have run the battery all the way down I'd have probably also have been in the low 30's. The fact was I did 29 miles all on local roads and added the range that was showing as still available (11) to get to 40. I reckon those last 11 miles would have disappeared much quicker if I'd needed to continue a journey!

Yes. The first 50% of the Battery lasts far better than the second half!

• Like 3

On 11/18/2023 at 5:16 PM, Alan Thompson said:

And to prove it, last night's guess of 50.9 resulted in an actual 34 - I arrived home with the range just clicking over to 0 !!!

There was two M1 trips of 8 miles each way and a couple of other short 'blasts' on dual carriageways, so different driving today but it's been 15 degrees F in Leeds today, so I've had my knotted hankie on my head and trousers rolled up to my knees. 😃

Tonight's guess is 55.2/51.4 which is increasing slightly.

I actually drove 31 miles today with a range showing as 10 miles left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/19/2023 at 12:11 PM, Pm4 said:

On my new Lexus app it shows ev range 49.8, with a/c 47.3

Fuel range 156

Total range with a/c 144.2.

It cannot count !?

Exactly the same here. Have more or less given up on the +app....as I suspect others have too.

So disappointing  as 'the old app' worked much better with no issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2023 at 8:06 PM, Alan Thompson said:

Tonight's guess is 55.2/51.4 which is increasing slightly.

I actually drove 31 miles today with a range showing as 10 miles left.

This morning I've charged from 0 range to full having driven 39 miles on Battery yesterday. 

Today's guess is 55.2/50.8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/15/2023 at 9:49 AM, Hayzee said:

The last two charges have been 53.9 with A/C on. Actuals are around 40 but that's running low speed short local trips.

Still seeing 54 with a/c and about 3.1 m/kwh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My last 3 have been 45.2/43.4 (15 Nov), 45.5/43.7 (16 Nov) and 45.7/43.0 (23 Nov). Very similar to predictions throughout the whole of November, (45.5/43.2 on 1st Nov). Has to be seen in the context that I was getting 50+ in September (50.3/49.3 on 29 Sep) before the predictions unexplainably fell off a cliff after a long trip to Wales in October.

I don't know what my actual distances are because I rarely travel all electric until it runs out; preferring to swap into HV mode for steady speed 'A' roads, dropping into EV mode for towns, and aiming to arrive home with as close to zero range left as I can manage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links