Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arm Rest For Is 200 Se

Anyone successfully added an armrest in the middle console?

Where to get/best one/easy to fit etc?

;)

I have one that is custom made(picked up from my local Lexus dealer) that I had recovered in the correct smooth black leather. I decided not to put it on and now want to sell it. I will take pics if anyone would like. Very, very nice and looks stock.

Take care,

John

John at anytimeracing.com

Got it thanks m8 :)

I think i might see if i can get a friend in tampa to see if he can price up the bits for me......see what it works out as.

What price are you looking for for yours John (Anytime)?

And is it for the whole kit.............as its not just the armrest, but also the framework etc that it sits on (nothings ever bloody simple :) )

Pics are up. I was going to use it, but decided not to. The hinge has semi stops(it clicks and stops at 90 and 180 degrees)I had mounting tabs added(as seen underneith it in the pics) to allow it to be installed without removing the entire console. You also get more storage, as it is raised to allow your arm to rest on it comfortably. I would like $175 + ship(still has the price tag of $350 on it plus the reapolstury that I had done) My loss, your gain. BTW, You can check out my feedback on eBay under username johntina2atjuno. if you'd like. Go to ebays feedback forum here and type in my user name.

DCP_1238.thumb.jpg1st pic original

DCP_1239.thumb.jpg2nd pic original

DCP_1240.thumb.jpg3rd pic original

DCP_1241.thumb.jpg4th pic original

DCP_1242.thumb.jpg5th pic original

DCP_1243.thumb.jpglast pic original

Got it thanks m8 :)

I think i might see if i can get a friend in tampa to see if he can price up the bits for me......see what it works out as.

I spoke with the dealer in Tampa, last summer with all the bits and pieces it worked out to over $400 and the exchange rate wasn't as good as it now, it might not work out to bad.

If you need a drawing showing all the parts, I've got it an electronic copy somewhere inside my PC, let me and I'll email it to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Got an armrest from another member on here & just finished fitting it today, after hearing £75 quote for fitting from Toyota. It took me over 3hrs, being very careful removing/replacing all the bits.

I found the instructions on this site 'useful' & would add that at the final point of removing the console from the front, it is a still held very firmly by clip which you need to push down on before removing.

Pleased to get it all back in 1 piece without messing it up, woohoo! :D

Looks just like this previously posted pic:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album01/armrest3_jpg

Anyone need a replacement flip-lid for their original console? (Must be a few about now). :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links