Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Marshalls may be Selling their Lexus and Toyota Dealerships

Dippo

All the Marshall Toyota/Lexus dealerships up and down the country are up for grabs ....Toyota is unhappy that Marshalls are part of Constellation group that owns Cinch which in their opinion cheapens the Toyota brand which they would rather not be part of ......so I am reliably told 🤫 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dippo said:

According to this news article, Marshall Motor Goup are looking at selling their Lexus and Toyota dealerships to Steven Eagell.

https://www.am-online.com/news/acquisitions-and-deals/2023/04/05/steven-eagell-poised-to-acquire-13-marshall-moor-group-dealerships

My experience of this Milton Keynes based group - at Lexus MK itself - has only ever been excellent.  So hopefully this is good news for all Marshall Group customers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Duggie B said:

All the Marshall Toyota/Lexus dealerships up and down the country are up for grabs ....Toyota is unhappy that Marshalls are part of Constellation group that owns Cinch which in their opinion cheapens the Toyota brand which they would rather not be part of ......so I am reliably told 🤫 

They also own British Car Auctions - getting a piece of every pie!

A good thing provided the service improves.

16 hours ago, LenT said:

My experience of this Milton Keynes based group - at Lexus MK itself - has only ever been excellent.  So hopefully this is good news for all Marshall Group customers.

Fingers crossed this is the case for me Doug as I use Lexus Bristol and since the Marshall Group took over certain aspects of their service has suffered, nothing major just niggles but they slightly spoil the overall Lexus eperience I previously enjoyed.

• Like 1

To be fair I use two different Lexus dealers...Jemca Sidcup for the GS 300h and Lexus Maidstone (Marshalls) for my GS F and I have to say I have had no gripes at all ...indeed the Lexus dealer in Cheltenham where the F was purchased were extremely good also.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links