Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Teyes CC3 for 2011 Lexus is250 with Sat nav

Aaronzhw

Hi, I bought a 2011 is250 couple months back and was looking to get Android auto upgrade as the OEM Sat nav was pretty bad, and there was no Bluetooth music.

I'm looking for someone with experience doing this install to give me some assistance or tips as to why my audio isn't working. (Radio and Android auto, etc all have no sounds)

Below is my OEM headunit.

IMG_20230515_190125.thumb.jpg.958c0a82c1ac36c44acc0482a636e921.jpg

I have taken that apart and connected it to the Teyes CC3, and everything works great - aircon controls, Android auto, steering wheel controls, etc. - except I'm missing audio for everything!

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Aaronzhw said:

Does anyone know which connector on that OEM leads to the speakers? 

It'll be one of the bottom two since that's the radio/amplifier unit.

Are you sure you ordered the right Teyes CC3 for your car model as they changed the bus used to transmit the sound after the 2009 facelift I believe

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AFlex said:

Are you sure you ordered the right Teyes CC3 for your car model as they changed the bus used to transmit the sound after the 2009 facelift I believe

Hmm, I bought from this link - https://teyes.com.au/products/lexus-is250-xe20-2005-2013
I would assume it's the right one as I see my OEM unit in one of the pics shown. 

The bottom radio is still the OEM unit, I'll have a look at the connections later, maybe I pulled it out.

1 hour ago, AFlex said:

I think they sent me the wrong harness, the bottom radio doesn't seem to have a connection to the Teyes headunit.. I'll have to ask their support, hoping for a reply, but they seem to be having staffing issues. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the help!

On 5/20/2023 at 11:25 AM, Aaronzhw said:

I think they sent me the wrong harness, the bottom radio doesn't seem to have a connection to the Teyes headunit.. I'll have to ask their support, hoping for a reply, but they seem to be having staffing issues. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the help!

Yup, sounds like you've got the wrong harness. You might have ordered the B model instead of A by mistake:

image.thumb.png.023d7defbc39fd31b0811e0d6919c3f5.png

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links