Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement car

Damer

Even though I cannot drive anymore due to medical reasons. After my CT got stolen a few weeks ago I am looking for a replacement that is slightly larger. UX or NX? It is so Wife can ferry grand kids about and collect Youngest and her stuff from Uni. Other cars on my list currently are MG(!) or a Cupra. Views on the UX or NX welcome.

Hope you get well soon.

NX is big compared to the CT. UX not so much.

Need the space NX, if not maybe latest update of the CT could be a way to go. After what I can see the UX is not really bigger inside than the CT.

Does it have to be a Lexus? Must it look good? So many things to consider. Saw an Infinity Q30, built on the MB A series but looking better. Most new cars look different to what they did just a few years ago. Citroën, MB, Peugeot, Seat, Skoda, VW. Many look better than before.

If you need the space, the best SUV in my personal experience hands down and what we use for all our family duties, school runs when its our turn, shopping and long trips...is an X5...can't speak highly enough about it, just does everything with no fuss and hasn't cost us anything (touch wood) except servicing and a set of tyres - it's also being quoted higher as a trade in than what we paid for it 3 and a half years ago...

Thanks I cannot drive for medical reasons but Wife needs a car and we need to get Youngest stuff from Uni every 8 weeks. The CT barely fitted everything in, even with Youngest getting train home! An X5 would be too large for Wife. She was ok with the old RX and Infiniti EX. But the Lexus now are so large.

I have only seen a UX in Toyota when having service with the CT and the UX seemed to have less room for legs on rear seat. Not that room in CT is big if 4 grown up are in it.

Nissan Versa, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, VW Jetta, KIA, Mazda all small cars outside, inside more roomy than a CT.

UX is slightly larger on the inside compared to the CT

It is also a lot more refined than a CT with a better ride. I think an NX would be too large for her needs as its basically the same size as a 3rd gen RX

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links