Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF manifold onto ISF

Took my ISF to Westfield Motors with the manifolds above. Ian has done the work and i will pick up this weekend. Will update you all after. Wish me luck!

• Like 2

Update - manifolds went on fine ticking now fixed. I do however now have a fitment issue with what was an aftermarket exhaust system (on the car when i purchased it). The manifolds dont connect to the rest of the exhaust correctly so i will have to get the exhaust altered so the joints line up 100%. Bit of a pain but will take it to Hayward and Scott to do the business on this.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2023 at 6:42 PM, Akite said:

Took my ISF to Westfield Motors with the manifolds above. Ian has done the work and i will pick up this weekend. Will update you all after. Wish me luck!

Out of interest, how much did they charge to do the work?

10 hours ago, Akite said:

Update - manifolds went on fine ticking now fixed. I do however now have a fitment issue with what was an aftermarket exhaust system (on the car when i purchased it). The manifolds dont connect to the rest of the exhaust correctly so i will have to get the exhaust altered so the joints line up 100%. Bit of a pain but will take it to Hayward and Scott to do the business on this.

H&S are good, my exhaust is from them and not had any problems with it…. 

3 hours ago, Akite said:

It was £1600 but i needed x2 new sensors as they could not get them off the old manifolds and a new bracket as it had rusted out.

Yeah that's standard with the old 02's. They seem to fuse into the manifolds.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links