Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus UX250h 2023 retrofit rear camera

Hello to all from Greece, 

i got my UX 250h on the beginning of 2023 and because it was a cancelled order available i have no option to choose the version or the extras. Unfortunately the sales guy never told me that the car has neither park sensors nor rear camera installed which is super annoying for a car that costs in Greece >40K 

is there an option to retrofit the original rear camera? I have found the original part #86790D But unfortunately the Greek Lexus they don’t know if we connect it to the display if it will work! 

Thank you guys! 

IMG_0965.jpeg

13 hours ago, Pprasinos said:

Thank you 

and if i get the wiring and connect it to the screen will this work? 

This is so frustrating 

I wouldn’t like to say. I’ve not heard of anyone trying to retrofit a camera here.

if you have Sat Nav capability then there is a chance, if not then I’d be less optimistic because I don’t think you can get a UX with a camera but not Sat Nav so the head unit will be different. 

On 8/7/2023 at 1:20 AM, ColinBarber said:

I wouldn’t like to say. I’ve not heard of anyone trying to retrofit a camera here.

if you have Sat Nav capability then there is a chance, if not then I’d be less optimistic because I don’t think you can get a UX with a camera but not Sat Nav so the head unit will be different. 

Hello 

it has the latest monitor / screen with all the connected capabilities (remote ignition, live traffic Lexus navigation, etc.) 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links