Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will SC430 Wheels fit an LS430?

Hi all. My wheels really need a refurb as they are curbed all over. Add to that the fact that my 8 year old once took a kitchen scourer to one of em.

Money is limited but I've been offered some SC430 wheels which need a serious refurb. Size difference is 17 inch x 7.5 profile (width in inches). But the Sc430 are 18 inch by 8... so half an inch wider. Would they fit, is my question if anyone knows...

Pls, thanks.

Thanks Lex. But can't really affoed to be without a car whilst they get refurbed. Plus the place I will be using is a nice chap with high standards in York. So would be a bit of a job getting em there and back.

Lastly, i find the LS430 wheels rather boring so trying to add a slight bit of spice! 😆

@BigBoomer So better off just going with 17 x 7j for which spacers wouldn't be needed? Them wheels (the SC430 came without centre caps anyway and the bolts for the centre caps are seized in - so giving em a miss).

@lex - eleven you're wheels look rather nice. Yes, something like that which isn't too loud but also ever so slightly different from our originals. Miney being the main factor though as I may eventually sell the originals at a slight loss too.

On the LS400 spacers are needed so that the SC430 wheels clear the brake calipers, at the front anyway. Therefore I imagine the offset could be the deciding factor in your case. I am sure this scenario will have been discussed on one the US forums.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links