Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Map updates

I have the same message. I asked the dealer when it went in for a service earlier this year and they said they would do the update.

Ended up taking so long they had the car overnight. I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to update it myself as I thought that was the whole point. Dealer wasn’t able to give a reason why I couldn’t do it but they must have been downloading over a modem as it took so long.

I’m not sure what my version is so I’ll put up after I’ve found out

2 hours ago, Gaazzared said:

Just picked up my new car and went to see if I could update the maps. 

it comes up with the following. 

IMG_2423.thumb.jpeg.d823832f8cac8fa422f7b26382eadaaa.jpeg

has anyone else come up with this and this is the version that is loaded on my car. 

IMG_2424.jpeg

I get exactly the same message, really annoying. I thought it may be due to a limitation in the mobile network connection so I connected the car to WiFi but still the same message

• Sad 1

I had my car serviced two weeks ago and asked for the map to be updated or to advise how I could do this myself. I was told that I didn't need to do anything as I could expect 24 updates a year, achieved OTA. My previous car needed a very large update (about once a year) that had to be done using a USB stick, an OTA update would not have been feasible. With OTA available, it makes sense to do frequent small updates so I hope that the information that I was given was correct because it seems to be a sensible approach to me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links