Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Android Head Unit - can’t find Climate settings

Hi guys,

Need some help locating the climate settings on the head unit I bought. 

everything works as it should for me, CarPlay, radio, steering wheel controls & the buttons under the display (Fan speed, hazards, auto climate etc.) however I cannot adjust the temperature or the direction. 

I tried to google / YouTube solutions but I haven’t come across anyone with the same issue. It’s gotta be hidden somewhere in the settings. Hopefully someone here can help?

thanks in advance! 

Depending on who you got the head unit from it could be that the Canbus settings need to be changed to accommodate your specific vehicle (pre facelift or facelift), I had to do this with my XTRONS and even when I did some functionality of the AC wasnt fully working. I had to contact there support team for them to get it working (Front demist and pollen feature), these non TEYES ones arent the most refined so your mileage can vary. I'd advise getting dropping me a DM and I can go through stuff with you as I'm very familiar with alot of the Lexus android head unit options 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Silly question but what happens when you press Mode? Also the buttons Dual and Auto?

Didn't you get and instructions with that unit? Which is it anyway?

It triggers a heated seat (rear) animation so I think it’ll be a matter of selecting my car in the canbus settings like @McShmoopy says. 

there was no real instructions for after it’s fitted. Only password for factory settings so I’ll try that. Thanks! 

This is a support video I sent out to XTRONS to get my climate control functions working, it shows you how to change the canbus type and the two different ones for our Lexus vehicles (Lexus LZ 205 for pre facelift and Lexus High Version 328 LZ for facelift)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fixed it. Thanks bilal for sharing the video. Mine isn’t the same but followed the same logic. I made a mistake of not being connected to the WIFI so the head unit couldn’t display and download correct presets for my car. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links